Saturday, April 2, 2011

What's In a Name?

Hello all of you who happen to be stopping by my blog today :) I hope that you are having a FANTASTIC weekend!

I have been giving A LOT of thought to purchasing my domain for my blog. In other words, no more .blogspot. Which would be WONDERFUL! Right? The problem is that I am wondering, do I keep Paisley Passions for my name? Hmmmmmmm. I am perplexed!



When I started my blog the last week of July 2010, I had NO IDEA that it would take off and be liked by anyone. It was just a place for me to share my creations. A creative outlet of sorts. Anyway, I didn't give much thought to the name because I never thought anyone would care about what I had to say, or what I created.

The problem now is, if I change the name, what name would I choose to call this little 'ol blog of mine?

I have even thought about turning it into a contest. A "Name My Blog" contest, with a prize for the winner.

I don't know. I am just rambling here. So, what do you think? Do I change my blog name before I buy my domain? Do I make renaming my blog a contest? What to do? What to do?

Help me out :) Leave a comment and let me know what YOU think.


PS- If you are looking for Thrilling Thursday or Fun w/Food Friday, the parties are still open.  Scroll down and join in :)

1 comment:

  1. My vote: keep your name.

    It's who you are in blogland! =)

    ReplyDelete